On MLK’s Day 2019, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez opened her big mouth to announce the end of the world in just 12 years. And you know what? She was right.
In 2015, the 193 member states of the United Nations (UN), including the United States of America, approved an agenda that, according to them, will eliminate poverty, scarcity, misery and economic difficulties on our plane, besides other broader and more ambitious goals called Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The so-called 2030 AGENDA supposes the creation of a Global Government for the entire world and proposes a corporate-governmental fascist agenda that will keep all humanity captive in a devastating cycle of poverty while favoring the enrichment of the most powerful globalist corporations of the world.
These are the sinister 17 goals of the 2030 AGENDA:
1) End poverty in all its forms everywhere
This sounds very nice, but it involves the implementation of food stamps and housing subsidies worldwide intending to make us dependent on the Global Government.
This will imply the disappearance of Capitalism promoting our total submission to a government that will provide "subsidies" for the acquisition of food and medicine. If this is what they call "ending poverty", I called it Communism.
2) End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
This involves invading the entire planet with genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and seeds patented by the Monsanto Company. Using deadly herbicides will also increase with the justification that they increase crop production. Thus, while they feed us, they kill us while reducing the world population.
3) Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
Mass vaccinations will be compulsory for the entire population, and especially for children and the elderly. Medications will be used indiscriminately in children and adolescents to weak them and control them. With the excuse of disease prevention, they will keep us sick and sumise.
4) Ensure inclusive and fair quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
Only what is convenient to the Government would be taught at schools, with a Fake History and a simplistic education destined to produce obedient workers instead of independent thinkers. Say goodbye to the First Amendment!
5) Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
It is absurd that they promote gender equality if they empower only one gender. They will ban heterosexuality, demonizing men, and promoting the LGBT agenda. The suppression of the physically strongest gender, the male, is the key to keeping the population in a state of eternal compliance.
6) Guarantee the availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
By taking control of the world's water supplies, global corporations will extort us by charging exorbitant prices for this precious liquid.
7) Guarantee access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
The objective is to eliminate coal, gas, and oil by replacing them with "Green" energy sources. This would bankrupt the traditional energy industry, leaving the energy monopoly on “Green” companies owned by corrupt elites while the population will become totally dependent on them.
8) Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
These economic policies will bankrupt entire sectors of the Economy, especially small and medium independent businesses. Goodbye to Free Enterprise!
9) Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
Building large-scale infrastructure projects will keep developing nations indebted, subjecting them to the ruthless control of the World Bank that will mortgage their future.
10) Reduce inequality within and between countries
This is scary! If you are rich, a businessman and/or a worker they will confiscate your assets in favor of equality, because it is easier to have all of us poor than promote wealth for all. Communism 101!
11) Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
Forget about the Second Amendment! All weapons in the hands of private citizens will be confiscated by force. The population will be forced to concentrate in large cities under strict surveillance, while rural areas would be banned and deserted.
12) Guarantee sustainable consumption and production patterns
The Government will collect punitive taxes on the consumption of gasoline, gas, and electricity, forcing people to depend on public transport, immobilized, and living in Third World-style living standards.
13) Take urgent measures to combat climate change and its impacts
Coincidentally, it is # 13! Energy consumption quotas would be established and those who exceed the limits of energy use determined by the Government would be criminalized. Say goodbye to the Internet, Air Conditioning, and other services for the salvation of the planet.
14) Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
Fishing in the seas will be banned, causing an extreme food shortage and an exorbitant price inflation of seafood. Only a few corporations will have a monopoly on fishing worldwide.
15) Protect, restore and promote the sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, manage forests sustainably, fight desertification, stop and reverse land degradation and stop the loss of biodiversity
People will be forced to leave their land. Private property will be criminalized, including agricultural areas. The corporations, commanded by Monsanto, would take a tight grip on world agriculture, thus preventing us from being self-sufficient and forcing ourselves into full dependence on Government’s supply of food.
16) Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and create effective, responsible and inclusive institutions at all levels
Finally, borders would cease to exist and illegal aliens will enjoy full legal immunity by freely taking part in any illegal activity with impunity.
17) Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
The Global Government will control world trade by nullifying national laws and granting unrestricted powers to globalist companies. So, they will maintain full monopolies on medicines, agriculture, chemicals, and technology.
As you may have noticed, every point on the UN's agenda must be achieved through a Global Government and by totalitarian mandates such as those that characterize communist regimes.
Nowhere does this document establish that the rights of the individual will be protected. This supposes a denial of all human rights granted by the Creator and by the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights". Democracy, Freedom, and God are not mentioned anywhere.
If implemented, the 2030 AGENDA would be the end of the world as we know it, which brings us back to AOC's end of the world prediction in just 12 years.